Unpaid Voluntary work (London Travel and £5 daily lunch allowance provided)
- To support Fare Network’s work programme by meeting organisational objectives through, administration, provision of research and general support.
- To assist in the management of the Football People action week campaign.
Specific Functions and Responsibilities
- Undertake general administration duties within the organisation
- answering phones
- responding to email enquiries
- assisting with an assortment of office based tasks
- adhoc duties
- Develop and maintain database systems
- mailing list
- media contacts
- increase social media activity
- To assist in coordinating of the Football People action weeks campaign
- Pick pack and dispatch resources
- Maintain our picture e-library
- Monitor press and media coverage
- Assist with administration of action weeks grants
- Assist with the production of a post event review
- Contribute to content on website
- To undertake research on issues related to sport, discrimination and social inclusion, as required.
- Assist on any other initiatives as advised.
As part of this position you will be required to work occasional evenings and weekends