Fare is giving away a pair of tickets for the UEFA Women’s Champions League final.
The encounter will see the French side Paris Saint-Germain play 1.FFC Frankfurt at Friedrich-Ludwig-Jahn-Sportpark, at 18.00 CET, on Thursday 14 May in Berlin.
To get the chance to see the game, you only need join our competition.
Ready! Set! Click!
2015 is a great year for women’s football. The UEFA Women’s Champions League final and the FIFA Women’s World Cup will help put the fastest growing sport in the spotlight and you can be part of it!
To enter the Fare competition, and win the two tickets, all you need to do is post a graphic or picture celebrating women’s football and diversity in women’s football on our Facebook, Twitter or Instagram pages. Whether it’s a photo, collage/montage, drawing, creative piece using different materials, street art, or tifo is up to you. Be creative!
The most liked (on Facebook/Instagram) or favourited (Twitter) picture wins. Don’t miss this opportunity and gather more support by inviting your friends and family to help you out!
You must use the hashtag #FareWCL and mention @farenet on Twitter or Instagram. If you participate on Facebook mention Fare in your post and also use the hashtag #FareWCL.
There is no limit to the number of entries per participant.
The competition will run until 5 May 18.00 CET.
Terms and conditions
- To enter the competition you must follow the online instructions set above.
- The winner must be available to attend the UEFA Women Champions Leagues final in Berlin, 14 May 2015, 18:00.
- Fare accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize (the prize does not include transport to and from the venue or accommodation).
- In case of a draw between two or more entries, Fare will ask its followers to chose between the two or more pictures.
- The winner will be notified announced on social media on the 5 May, after the competition is closed, or the following morning in case of a draw.
- Once the competition is over Fare will contact the winner to arrange the necessary details.
- Each ticket will be assigned to a specific person. The winner must confirm the names of who will attend the match.
- Tickets cannot be given out separately. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for money or other prizes.
- No responsibility is taken for any loss, damage, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the competition or accepting the prize, as well as lost or damaged tickets.
- Fare reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this competition with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control.