After a trial run in Porto on Friday the serious stuff begins today (June 14) for the FARE workers from the UK-based “Football unites, Racism divides” organisation. In the run-up to the Denmark versus Italy game their inflatable Streetkick game will be in use on the campus of Guimarães University between 10.30 and 15.00. Thanks to FARE’s partnership with the FSI (Football Supporters’ International), lots of fans have been made aware of this great opportunity to pit their footballing skills against fans from other countries in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere.
The dates of the next Streetkick events are:
- 15 June: event before Germany v Netherlands, Praca de Cadaer Relavao (close to Praca dos Clerigos), Porto
- 19 June: event in Amadora, Lisbon, in co-operation with Associação Unidos de Cabo Verde
- 20 June: event before Spain v Portugal, close to Jose Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon
- 21 June: event before Croatia v England, close to Luz Stadium, Lisbon
- 23 June: event before Germany v Czech Republic, close to Jose Alvalade Stadium, Lisbon