The position will provide the applicant with a great opportunity to broaden their skills and experience whilst being involved in a Europe-wide campaign against discrimination in football.
Fare is a not-for-profit organisation active in over 40 countries aiming to help support and coordinate efforts across borders and strengthen activity at national level. The network consists of football governing bodies, fan clubs, ethnic minority organisations, community organisations, football clubs and a variety of NGOs across Europe.
- A self-starter, able to act on own initiative and to organise, plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines. The right person must be punctual, reliable and be able to pay attention to detail.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English. You may be required to do research and write texts for the website.
- Experience of working in Not for Profit organisations or social enterprise desired
- Experience of campaigning and PR desired
- Proficiency in another European language desired, especially French.
- Enthusiastic and flexible to take on adhoc tasks in a small team.
- Very good knowledge of Microsoft office including Word, Excel and Outlook
- Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
- Basic knowledge of Photoshop, image editing and html code
To apply send your CV and Cover Letter to email@example.com
Applications Closing Date: 03 August 2016