FARE Network is seeking a Campaigns Volunteer to work in its London based office. The position will provide the applicant with a great opportunity to broaden their skills and experience whilst being involved in a Europe wide campaign against discrimination in football.
FARE Network is a not for profit organisation which active in over 40 countries aiming to help support and coordinate efforts across borders and strengthen activity at national level. The network consists of football governing bodies, fan clubs, ethnic minority organisations, community organisations, football clubs and a variety of NGOs across Europe.
• A self-starter, able to act on own initiative and to organise, plan and prioritise own workload to meet deadlines. The right person must be punctual, reliable and be able to pay attention to detail.
• Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
• Additional languages skills desired especially Eastern European languages or French
• Enthusiastic and flexible
• Very good knowledge of Microsoft office skills including Word, Excel and Outlook
• Good knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Flickr
• Basic knowledge of Photoshop, image editing and HTML code
Closing date for receipt of applications: 21st June 2013
Interviews to be held 27th and 28th June 2013.
All applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org